Fight Until the End

The Wheel of Fate is Turning, Heaven or Hell, Live and let Die, what quote are that? That are quote of my favorite Fighting game narrator.

Day of final Semester about to begin, but most of my time i waste by playing fighting game (so depressed with college task T_T). Feel like back to high school when playing those game. But yeah it was so fun :), i enjoy it,

Fighting game list in my Computer are:

Guilty gear XX # Reload (PC)
Guilty gear XX Accent Core Plus (PS2)
Blaz Blue Calamity Trigger (PC)
Capcom vs SNK 2 : Millennium Fight (PS2)
Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2)
Street Fighter IV (PC)
and Soul calibur 3 (PS2) (downloading by torrent ….)

for PS2 game i played them by Pcsx 2.0.9.7 (really work well in my computer)

blaz1 first time i play this game was August 2010 in my brother’s PSP

cvs2 I never won fighting my brother for this game

ggxxac2 No one can defeat me even my brother,.. especially when i play as Sol BadGuy

0 comments:

Post a Comment